Invitation to Tender: Call for proposals to redevelop Hope and Homes for Children’s website
We are inviting proposals from agencies and freelancers to lead the redevelopment of the Hope and Homes for Children website. As part of an organisational review and update of our digital resources, we are seeking a contractor with experience building multifunctional websites for the charity or non-profit sector. The successful contractor will work closely with our team to create a flexible, adaptable site with measurably good user experience for target audiences.
Our goal is to rebuild our website around low customer effort user journeys, strong SEO, high onsite conversion and positive brand experience.
We would like to receive written proposals by 21 June 2021 which outline your approach and your suitability for the project. We will then follow up further with a shortlist of selected agencies/freelancers.
Successful proposals will address
- Your way of working (we are looking to partner with agencies / developers who use agile methodology) – how have you previously integrated with in house and third party digital or creative resource?
- Your experience of working on projects of this size with organisations like ours.
- Your budget and time management processes – we’re particularly interested in how you incorporate testing and fixes into contractual obligations / sprint time. Ideally, we would like to see a draft schedule outlining key milestones in line with a beta launch of October 2021.
- Your creative capabilities. We are not looking for design suggestions for our site, we are looking for examples of what you have previously designed and implemented.
- Your knowledge of and experience in implementing accessible websites – we expect to reach WCAG 2.1 level AA accreditation.
Read the full request for proposal (RFP) document here.
If you have any questions, or require more information, please contact:
Michelle Buckley, Digital Content and Marketing Lead