Date: Postponed to 2024
Location: Bolton Castle, Yorkshire
Registration fee: £50
Sponsorship target: £100
Postponed until 2024 – Register your interest for 2024 below.
Join Lord and Lady Bolton for a prestigious guided walk over the stunning Yorkshire moors of Bolton Estate, ending at Bolton Castle for a celebratory light buffet lunch and raise vital funds for Hope and Homes for Children.
There are two route options, either a 14.5-mile or an 8-mile route; both routes take in the breathtaking beauty of the area and include refreshments along the way in the refuge huts on the moors. Please note, due to the time of year, as the grouse are nesting, dogs are not allowed on either walk.
The 14.5-mile route starts in Leyburn and the 8-mile route starts on the moor. Specific locations and instructions will be provided prior to the event.
The finish line is the prestigious Bolton Castle where you will enjoy a celebratory light buffet lunch whilst you wear your medal with pride!
Two ways to sign up to Every Step you Take:
1) Pay a registration fee of £50 to secure your place and fundraise £100 for Hope and Homes for Children.
2) Pay a registration fee of £150 to secure your place – forgoing the need to fundraise.
What’s included in the fee?
• A fully guided walk.
• Hot drinks and cakes at the two refuge huts on the route. If you opt for the 8-mile route, your challenge will start with the first refuge hut!
• A Hope and Homes for Children T-shirt to wear with pride.
• Finishers medal.
• A light celebratory buffet lunch at the castle.
• Fundraising support to help you reach your £100 fundraising target.
Register below to get more information about this exciting event, once we can confirm a date for 2024.